Come and meet Peppa Pig at intervals on each day.
Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Pre-booking is essential for our Peppa Pig Express departures.
Pre-booked special train tickets guarantee a seat on a VIP departure from Hythe to New Romney Station to see Peppa Pig™. These tickets include reserved seats from Hythe to New Romney and return travel on a designated train departing one hour after you arrive at New Romney.
There is a choice of Departures from Hythe to New Romney:
- 9:30, 10:45, 12:00 and 1:15.
Advance online tickets include:
- Reserved seat on the VIP departure from Hythe Station to New Romney Station- passengers will all have a reserved seat.
- Free parking at Hythe Station (subject to car park availability/capacity)
- Personal appearances from Peppa Pig at New Romney Stations at intervals on each day.
- Entrance to the Model Exhibition at New Romney Station.
- Free short train rides hauled by a steam locomotive at New Romney Station.
- Participation in Peppa Pig crafts at New Romney Station in the conservatory.
- The steam locomotive will be parked up for photographic opportunities.
The Railway will still be open for those wishing to travel along the line but the Heywood Buffet, the Model Exhibition and other New Romney facilities are exclusively for the use of this special event. Our Dungeness facilities and the End of the Line Restaurant will be operating as normal.
- Adult: £20.00
- Concession: £19.00
- Child (1-15 years): £15.00
- Family (2 adults and up to 2 children): £57.50
Important Booking information
Terms and Conditions apply: Terms & conditions « Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway | article.html (vticket.co.uk)