Come and meet Paddington at intervals on Saturday 18th September.
Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Pre-booking is essential for our Paddington Express departures.
Pre-booked special train tickets guarantee a seat on a VIP departure from Hythe to New Romney Station to see Paddington. These tickets include a reserved seat from Hythe to New Romney and return on the designated departure. Paddington will appear for a 30 minute interval upon arrival at New Romney. Passengers will then have 35 minutes free time before the return journey.
There is a choice of Departures from Hythe to New Romney:
- 9:40, 11:10, 12:40 and 2:10
Advance online tickets include:
- Reserved seat on the VIP departure from Hythe Station to New Romney Station.
- Free parking at Hythe Station (subject to car park availability/capacity)
- Personal appearances from Paddington at New Romney Stations at intervals on each day.
- Free short train rides hauled by our famous and oldest steam locomotive ‘The Bug’ at New Romney Station.
- Access to the play areas at New Romney Station.
- Access to the new Heritage Centre at New Romney Station.
The Railway will still be open for those wishing to travel along the line but the Heywood Buffet, the Model Exhibition and other New Romney facilities are exclusively for the use of this special event. Our Dungeness facilities and the End of the Line Restaurant will be operating as normal.
- Adult: £20.00
- Concession: £19.00
- Child (1-15 years): £10.00
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children): £49.50
Please note that the Model Railway Exhibition at New Romney is currently closed.
Important Booking information
Terms and Conditions apply: Terms & conditions « Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway | article.html (vticket.co.uk)