Enjoy an array of model trains plus locally brewed ales and ciders.
The Railways third beer festival will be housed in the Paint Shop which will be transformed into a space serving beer and cider from both draught and bottles. Personalised Railway bottles of Romney Marsh Brewery beer will be available alongside BEARDspoon Ciders, Biddenden Ciders and more!
Our friends from Romney Marsh Brewery will be opening Ales by the Rails at Dungeness. This addition in the gardens of the End of the Line Restaurant at Dungeness stocks local alcoholic beverages and serves Romney Marsh Brewery products and will be open at weekends during high season. Take this opportunity to sup a brew and relax whilst looking over the unique panoramic landscape.
- Brewers: Romney Marsh Brewery, BEARDspoon Cider, Biddenden Cider, Rother Valley Brewery plus more!
- Times: Sunday 10am-5pm
- Location: New Romney Paint Shop and Ales by the Rails at Dungeness.
Father’s Day and Model Trains
- Dad’s drive a train at New Romney and will receive a certificate.
- Gauge 1 Model Railway Association will be joining us in New Romney Engine Shed.
- The Model Exhibition at New Romney will be open.
- Visiting model trains from the Romney Marsh Model Engineering Society.
Pre-book online to get 50% off your first beer!
Standard fares apply.
Important Booking information
This ticket is an unreserved Romney Rover valid for any train journey on Sunday 17th June 2018. Please print this ticket to be elegible for 50% off your first beer (adult tickets only).